|SPECIAL OFFER TO Italy|
Business Class to Italy
First Class to Italy
Cheap Business Class to Italy
Planning your next trip to Italy? If traveling is your passion, you should definitely visit this country. Ancient ruins, spectacular places, incredible museums, amazing beaches – all these sightseeing attractions are awaiting you!
Review of Top 5 Airports in Italy
If your next destination is Italy, you have a few airports to choose from. Mind that the country has around 20 airports, but the biggest ones are the following:
Rome Airport Fiumicino
Milan Linate Airport
Airport Information Rome Airport Fiumicino (IATA code FCO)
The airport handles more than 38 million passengers per year. Being the biggest airport in the country, it is also the hub for Alitalia, the largest air carrier of the country.
Airport Information Milan Linate Airport (IATA code LIN)
This airport is situated in the south of Italy and handles nine million passengers per year. Besides, it is much easier to get to the city center from this airport.
Airport Information Bergamo Airport (IATA code BGY)
The airport is situated in Orio al Serio and is considered to be one of the busiest airports of the country. More than nine million passengers choose this airport every year.
Airport Information Venice Airport (IATA code VCE)
It is the destination for those who want to see Venice, the main city of the Veneto region and one of the most beautiful places on earth. Besides, if you are also planning to visit such places as Vicenza, Chioggia or Padua, it is more convenient to get to them from this airport.
Airport Information Catania Airport (IATA Code CTA)
It is the biggest and the most important airport on the island of Sicily, situated on Fontanarossa. The airport handles seven million passengers annually.
Doesn’t matter which airport you’ll arrive to; if you prefer traveling with top-notch comfort, CheapFirstClass.com will help you get business class tickets at the lowest price.
Transportation To & From Italian Airports
There are a few ways to get to the city center from all these airports:
– A ride from the Rome Airport Fiumicino to the city center will take less than 30 minutes. You can take a taxi, bus or use an airport train.
– Your journey from Milan Linate Airport to the city center takes less than 1 hour (the distance is 50 km). You can go by train, shuttle bus or taxi.
– Your trip from Bergamo Airport to Milan will take one hour (the distance is 50 km). You can either hire a car and get to the city center with comfort or take a shuttle bus.
– A ride from Venice airport to Venice will take 20 minutes only. A bus runs from the terminal to the city center three times an hour.
– A ride from Catania Airport to the city center takes 20 minutes. Again, you can either take a shuttle bus or a taxi.
Italy Airports and Business Class Lounges
Every tourist dreams of traveling with comfort. If you buy business class tickets to Italy, you’ll get free access to the VIP-hall, a luxurious waiting area with free WiFi, light meals and drinks. Simply put, it is a comfortable and quiet area where you can relax between the flights and even take a shower!
Review of Top 5 Airlines First & Business Class
Today, you can travel with comfort choosing business class tickets. If Italy is your next destination, mind that the following airlines offer the most comfortable business class seats:
– British Airways. It is the best solution for those who prefer traveling with comfort and at a reasonable price. Besides, it is the flag carrier in the UK.
– Air France. If you fly to Italy from France, you should definitely choose this airline. The ticket price is usually higher compared to the previous carrier, but if traveling with comfort matters the most for you, you should choose this career.
– Lufthansa. It is a well-known German carrier that offers the most comfortable business class cabins. Their pricing policy is similar to Air France.
– Alitalia. Being a popular Italian carrier, this company also offers business classes tickets to a number of destinations worldwide.
Doesn’t matter what carrier you choose, with CheapFirstClass.com you’ll get to your destination with comfort!
Recently Sold Business Class Flights to Italy
| DFW |
| ATL/KATL |
| DEN/KDEN |